Item LVMC-SI-1-049 - Demolition of Mille Roches Powerhouse

Open original Digital object

Identity area

Reference code



Demolition of Mille Roches Powerhouse


  • 1958-09 (Creation)

Level of description


Extent and medium

Context area

Archival history

Immediate source of acquisition or transfer

Content and structure area

Scope and content

Top left - Demolition of Mille Roches Powerhouse on Sheek Island - c. 1958
Top right - The Weir at Sheek Island - controls water level of Bergin Lake, separating Sheek Island from "The Foot" of Island
Bottom left - Swing Bridge between Sheek Island and mainland - c. 1930

Appraisal, destruction and scheduling


System of arrangement

Conditions governing access

Conditions governing reproduction

Language of material

Script of material

Language and script notes

Physical characteristics and technical requirements

Finding aids

Existence and location of originals

Existence and location of copies

Related units of description

Related descriptions

Alternative identifier(s)

Subject access points

Place access points

Name access points

Genre access points

Description identifier

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used


Level of detail

Dates of creation revision deletion




Digital object (Master) rights area

Digital object (Reference) rights area

Digital object (Thumbnail) rights area

Accession area

Related subjects

Related people and organizations

Related genres

Related places