Item LVMC-MR-3-099 - Mille Roches United Church

Open original Digital object

Identity area

Reference code



Mille Roches United Church


  • 1940-06 (Creation)

Level of description


Extent and medium

Context area

Archival history

Immediate source of acquisition or transfer

Content and structure area

Scope and content

Top left- Mille Roches United Church - c. 1940s
Top right - One of the last remaining structures still standing at Mille Roches in 1958. In the background is the dyke, created to hold the waters of Lake St. Lawrence
Bottom left - Mille Roches United Church awaits its demolition. The barn is on the property of Messecar/McCartney - photo c. 1958
Bottom right - Crusher at Mille Roches Quarry - c. late 1800s

Appraisal, destruction and scheduling


System of arrangement

Conditions governing access

Conditions governing reproduction

Language of material

Script of material

Language and script notes

Physical characteristics and technical requirements

Finding aids

Existence and location of originals

Existence and location of copies

Related units of description

Related descriptions

Alternative identifier(s)

Subject access points

Place access points

Name access points

Genre access points

Description identifier

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used


Level of detail

Dates of creation revision deletion




Digital object (Master) rights area

Digital object (Reference) rights area

Digital object (Thumbnail) rights area

Accession area

Related subjects

Related people and organizations

Related genres

Related places