Print preview Close

Showing 2081 results

Archival description
Lost Villages Museum Collection
Print preview Hierarchy View:

2063 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

Weir at Bergin Lake

"The Weir" - Control Dam for Bergin Lake which separated the east end of Sheek Island from the main western portion. Great swimming and diving area - c. 1950 - donated by Marie Gallagher

Wayside Park

Wayside Park - west of the south end of swing-bridge connecting Old Mille Roches to the mainland - c. 1950 - donated by Marie Gallagher.

Water tower north view

Mille Roches - c. 1941. View north from the park west of swing bridge on the south side of the bridge, Provincial Paper Mill, wharf (swimming hole), and Joe Robertson house, the first house west of the paper mill

Results 51 to 75 of 2081