Howard E. Stansel, Mille Roches, and Dalton Vipond - c. WWII. The house behind these Servicemen was the 45th house relocated to Long Sault by Ontario-Hydro. It was originally located in Mille Roches, the home of Ross and Beatrice Alguire and family, although it was often identified as the Rossie Murdock family home and Russell Elliott family home. Mr. Murdock operated a store next door. The house was identified as SL 396 and moved to Lot 461 in Long Sault. The Alguire family left their home on August 30, 1956, and stayed at the Hydro "Stop-over " house at 33 Bethune Street, during the relocation. The house was moved on August 31,1956, and placed on its new foundation at 21 Mille Roches Road on September 5, 1956. The Alguire family returned to the house on September 7, 1956. We are not sure why it took so long to be placed on the new foundation. This was the Lyall Alguire family home for over a decade, and the Dunlop/D'Annibale family have lived here for many years, as well.