Showing 2063 results

Archival description
Item With digital objects
Print preview Hierarchy View:

The Love/McAndrews/McLaren Home

This began as the beautiful brick home of the Love family, then became the Frank and Georgia McAndrews family home at Woodlands - c. 1900. At the time of the Hydro and Seaway projects, it was the home of Lorne & Connie McLaren and their children Donald, Neil and Susan, as well as Lena McLaren. This house was moved to 42 Pine Street in Ingleside on July 22, 1957

McLaren Farm

The home of Lorne & Connie McLaren and Lena McLaren at Woodlands. This is the present-day site of McLaren Island and McLaren Campsite on the Long Sault Parkway. Photo c. 1950

Results 1 to 25 of 2063